Since the release of Outlook 2019, Lotus Notes users seeking an NSF to PST converter utility to access the latest features of Outlook. But unfortunately, both mail clients are from different tech giants, and none of them provide a utility to migrate data across.
Luckily, users can use the import/export utility. But due to import/export's indirect approach, it’s not a reliable solution to convert multiple NSF files.
Shoviv NSF to PST converter is an automated tool specially developed to ease the conversion process and make it effortless even for non-technocrats. Let me explain its process to you.
- Firstly, install and open the software.
- Then make a click on the Add NSF file button.
- Add NSF files and click on the Outlook PST option from the ribbon bar.
- Now it will ask you to check/uncheck the subfolders to convert; choose as per need.
- Next, use the filter option on the message class and date range-based criteria. One can also use the email translation and folder mapping feature.
- At last, browse a folder to save the converted PST files, then choose PST type and size for resultant PST files.
- Once done with all settings, click on the Next button. Now the conversion process will start and will display a live log report.
See how simple the NSF to PST conversion process is with the Shoviv NSF to PST converter tool.