Why Sigsync Office 365 email signature?
Whether you are a member of an organization or you work as a freelancer, an Office 365 email signature can be a valuable tool. You may be in confusion, whether you need an email signature or not. Let's have look into advantages and disadvantages. Creating and implementing an email signature can take time, but there are many more advantages to using one than not.
• An email signature is a digital business card. A customary email signature design gives a professional touch to every email you send
• By using an email signature, you can quickly share your contact details. Including your address, contact number, and email address makes it simple for your clients to connect with you directly
• You can attach hyperlinks to your website in your email signature, which helps your clients to visit your site for more information, and it also increases traffic to your site
• An email signature can also increase your social media channels. Adding social media icons in your email signature will bring new followers and likes for your pages and posts
• Incorporating the company logo in your email signature, make the receivers an eye catchy to know your brand
• Email disclaimer is a legal, and compliance is a statutory requirement in many countries.You can avoid fines and legal action by placing a disclaimer underneath the email signature.
• You can include promotional banners for special events and offers, surveys, or upcoming products, events to boost your marketing activities.
• Creating email signatures can take a lot of time and effort, especially if you’re doing it all manually.
• To manually set up an email signature for your entire company using Microsoft Exchange or Office 365, you have to create transport rules, which come with many
• If you request your users to update their email signatures, they may make modifications to the design or eliminate essential parts, such as the disclaimer.
• It’s hard to create an email signature that works on all devices. A signature that looks great in Outlook may format strangely on your mobile.
• If you’re embedding the images into the signature, it may not always appear when the recipient opens the email, and it can have a strange format.
Sigsync Web-based – Signatures for Office 365 resolves all your signature problems; Designing and implementing an email signature for your enter company is simple. No need to manually deal with connector rules, everything is taken care of automatically. You can make edit your email signature in seconds and immediately role out for the entire organization.Signatures will consistent and formatted correctly in your email. The signature generator allows you to create HTML email signatures that work on all devices, including Mac and mobiles. You can centrally manage and control all Office 365 users’ signatures.