Dear BW users:
In order to meet BW users' demand, BW has now launched "DAI-BAS Liquidity Mining" and list DAI on 30.Dec 2020. 10：00 （UTC+8）
Details are as follows:
" DAI-BAS Liquidity Mining " Link: https://www.bw.io/defi_liq_mining_detail?id=82bDnFHdV3I
" DAI-BAS Liquidity Mining "：Start staking time: 2020.12.30 11:00 (UTC+8)
Lising DAI info：
Open trading time: 2020.12.30 10:00 (UTC+8)
Open trading pair: DAI/USDT
DAI-BAS Liquidity Mining info:
- This mining pool is DAI-BAS, staking DAI and to get BAS
- You can participate if you hold DAI, and the minimum initial investment amount is 100 DAI. 3. The token excavated in the mining pool will be sold in time to lock in the proceeds, which will be issued in the form of BAS.
- The token recorded before 20:00 (UTC + 8) is expected to arrive at about 12:00 (UTC + 8)the next day, and the token entered after 20:00(UTC + 8) is expected to arrive at about 12:00(UTC + 8) on the third day.
- The platform will collect 5% of the mining revenue as a platform service fee, and the remaining part will be distributed to participating users
- Note: the pool will charge 0.5% of the DAI and BAC interchange fees when you exit.
- If the later mining token of the pool is adjusted, it will be further informed.
Introduction to BAC
There are two kinds of token in basis cash. One is basis cash, a stable currency, which is designed to be pegged to the US dollar at a ratio of 1:1; the other is basis share, a token of ownership, which gains the reward of inflation from basis cash and gains value in the increased adoption of basis cash.
Official website: https://basis.cash/
Block query address: https://cn.etherscan.com/token/0x3449fc1cd036255ba1eb19d65ff4ba2b8903a69a
Introduction to BAS
The basis cash is based on the stable currency basis (formerly known as basecoin). Basis raised US $133 million by issuing ICO. After the intervention of US securities regulators, the project team returned all the funds at the end of 2018. Basis cash (BAC) is pegged to the US dollar at a ratio of 1:1. The price of base cash is managed by two other encryption assets: base bonds and base shares. The current total amount of 1 million bas will be allocated to the uniswap V2 pool (750000 for the former pool and 250000 for the latter pool)
Official website: https://basis.cash/
Block query address: https://cn.etherscan.com/token/0xa7ed29b253d8b4e3109ce07c80fc570f81b63696
Dai is the largest decentralized stable currency in Ethereum, developed and managed by makerdao, and is the infrastructure of decentralized Finance (defi). Dai is issued by the full mortgage guarantee of the assets on the chain, anchored at 1:1 with USD, 1dai = USD 1. Individuals and enterprises can exchange Dai or mortgage Dai to obtain hedging assets and liquidity. Dai has been applied in mortgage loan, margin trading, international transfer, supply chain finance, etc.
Maker protocol, also known as multi mortgage Dai (MCD) system, allows users to generate Dai by using mortgage assets approved by "maker governance". Maker governance is a process of community organization and operation, which is used to manage all aspects of maker protocol. Dai is a decentralized, unbiased, mortgage-backed cryptocurrency linked to the US dollar. Dai's low volatility can resist hyperinflation and provide economic freedom and opportunities for anyone anywhere.
Official website: http://www.makerdao.com/
White paper: https://makerdao.com/whitepaper/DaiDec17WP.pdf
Block query address: https://cn.etherscan.com/token/0x6b175474e89094c44da98b954eedeac495271d0f
The liquidity mining products are innovative digital currency financial derivatives with high risk. You should carefully consider the factors such as the market trend, the degree of risk tolerance and so on.
Download BW APP: https://www.bw.io/appDownload
BW, Bit World, Better World
BW.com Global Operations Team
Dec 30, 2020