BW has online the copy-trading. The following is the operation process of traders. If you encounter any problems in the operation process, you are welcome to consult online customer service.
What is copy-trading?
Copy-trading refers to that traders with strong profitability and follower can follow the trading strategies of traders. Copy-trading is a system that can automatically copy or follow other people's trading strategy.
What are the advantages of copy-trading?
The advantage of the copy-trading system is that it will greatly improve the yield of investors, of course, the premise is to find a reliable trader. In addition, the use of the copy-trading, investors do not need to be in front of the computer all the time, set up a good follow strategy will be fine
The whole process of carrying orders
Open Android BW app > Enter copy-trade > select trader > view trader data>copy trading
- Click the home page of BW app and click copy-trade to enter
- Select traders: select traders in the trader ranking
- Enter the trader's homepage to view the trader's trading data
*Followers can follow multiple traders
4. Click Copy trading then set ratio of following and save it，then read the warning
5. Users can view revenue from by click “My Following”
6. Edit the trader to cancel following
7. Closing position: close of the follower position is following the strategy of the trader
Users can close their positions by themselves in the process of copy-trading, enter the contract trading interface to close their positions manually
Note for following:
1) Only supports Isolated Margin
2) After a trader places an order, the following user will follow the order;
3) The Commission will be settled after the clearance of the position or after the interruption of the following;
4) In the process of following or the Commission is not cleared, the contract fund cannot be transferred;
5) In the process of following, if the user takes the initiative to open, close, cancel but with insufficient funds, this time will be interrupted.
Please be informed that in case of drastic market fluctuation or insufficient liquidity, one party may close the position while the other party does not.
Q & A:
- Can users close their positions by themselves in the process of copy-trading?
A: Yes, but the position will not continue to follow orders after self-closing.
- Whether the user needs to pay the Commission after closing the position by himself.
A: it is necessary to allocate Commission. After clearing the warehouse, the system calculates the amount of sub Commission according to the proportion of the copy-trading position in the total position.
Example of calculation:
Xiao Wang's one button follow Niu brother, the number of the order is 1000 Contr. During this period, Xiao Wang interrupted the following and opened another same 1000 Contr, so the total position was 2000 Contr. After the position was completely closed, Xiao Wang made a profit of 100 USDT.
The Commission of Niu brother is 100 * (1000 / 2000) * 8% = 4 USDT