Dear BW users:
During To-the-Moon Season 12 RNO team up period, the market price of OAS fluctuated violently, which caused the impact on users that paricipating on To-the-Moon RNO. BW global operation team attached great importance on it and held urgent discussions. In order to protect the rights and benefits of the majority of users who have been trusting and supporting BW for a long time, BW now decides to buy back the OAS (at the price that each user bought OAS) purchased by users after To-the-Moon RNO page opened. For specific explanations, please refer to the following details. At the same time, in order to prevent malicious cheating and maintain the winning rate of real users, BW decided to modify the required holding OAS amount for participating in To-the-Moon RNO lucky draw. Details are as follows:
1. BW will only buy back the net purchase amount OAS that users bought between 21:35 on September 30, 2019 (UTC+8) and 21:00 on October 9, 2019 (UTC+8) (net purchase amount = buy quantity - sell quantity).
2. BW will only buy back the OAS purchased to participate in To-the-Moon RNO, so the maximum buy back amount for each user is 20 OAS. Redundant OAS are regarded as free market transactions, and the BW is not responsible for buy backs.
Andy bought 5 OAS, sold 0 OAS, net purchase =5 OAS, then BW will buy back 5 OAS from Andy;
Jenny bought 20 OAS, sold 10 OAS, net purchase =10 OAS, then BW will buy back 10 OAS from Jenny;
Ben bought 30 OAS, sold 0 OAS, net purchase =30 OAS, because the maximum buy back amount per user is 20 OAS, then BW will buy back 20 OAS.
【Updated OAS holding amount for To-the-Moon RNO lucky draw】
Single player mode:
1. Hold 1600 OAS
2. Invite 5 people to sign up from To-the-Moon RNO page for 20% discount =1280 OAS
3. Buy back method: BW will deduct the corresponding amount of OAS from the user's account and distribute the corresponding amount of USDT at the price when each user purchased OAS
4. Buy back time: 15:00, October 11, 2019 (UTC+8)
【Team up mode】
1. Diamond team needs to hold 640 OAS per person
2. Gold team needs to hold 960 OAS per person
3. Bronze team needs to hold 1,280 OAS per person
If the user belongs to more than one team, it is measured by the amount corresponding to the lowest team level. (example: if an user is in a diamond team and a bronze team, the user needs to hold 1280 OAS to participate in the lucky draw.)
Download BW APP: https://www.bw.io/appDownload
BW, Bit World, Better World
BW.com Global Operations Team
October 10, 2019